Tea Pee Tea – Voted Best New Product – Open Class at World Tea Expo May 2014
ThunderHeart Tea – Voted 1st Runner Up by Coalition of Visionary Resources (COVR) June 2014
Herbal Tea Blends
Brewing Our Teas
Nuwati Herbals Teas work with the body in an all natural way to promote balance and good health. The loose herbal blends are bottled in amber jars to protect the herbs and preserve their effectiveness and flavor. Each jar contains between 9 and 34 different herbs.
Nuwati Herbals 4 oz Teas make approximately 35 to 45 cups. These figures are based upon using a level tablespoon.
Exceptions: Cloud Walking is our only tea of the 17 large jars that contains 3 oz. The herbs are very fluffy and we can’t fit 4 oz in a jar. You will still get approximately 35 to 45 cups from a jar. The Healer Tea is a stronger tea as it contains Cayenne Pepper. We suggest you only use a teaspoon when making this tea. You will get 60 to 70 cups from this jar.
Nuwati Teas can be mixed together as long as their use is not in conflict with each other. For instance, we do not suggest you combine an energy tea with a tea for relaxation.
HERBAL REMEDY TEA BLENDS
- The Healer – Supports Immune System and Respiratory Health. This is a 2 Step process…Shake, Sniff then Drink.
- Bear in the Woods – Gentle Herbal Laxative.
- Buffalo Bone – Supports Body’s Structure.
- Calming the Storm – Promotes Healthy Digestion.
- Cloud Walking – Promotes Rest and Relaxation.
- Eye of the Hawk – Supports Healthy Vision.
- Howling Wolf – Promotes Throat Soothing.
- Laughing Coyote – For a Happier You!
- SeeLessO’Me – For use with a Healthy Diet and Weight Management Plan.
- Share My Blanket – For Sensual Energy
- Storyteller – For Memory and Focus.
- Tea Pee – Prostate Support. Special Award Winner!
- ThunderHeart – Helps to support Healthy Hearts. Special Award Winner!
- Time of the Moon – Comforting Support for PMS and Menopause.
- Toxaway – Supports a Full Body Detox
- Walk in Balance – For Tension and Digestion.
- Warrior – Your Antioxidant Shield!
- Wind Dancer – For increased Energy and Stamina.
- Wild Horse – Supports Fluid Detoxing.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Caution: Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, take any medication or have a medical condition.